Are you struggling to get your child to comply with your requests? Do you find yourself facing daily battles, strained relationships, and feeling helpless in managing your child’s behavior? If so, you should consider participating in our Parent Management Training (PMT) group, which is an evidence-based group therapy technique to help parents correct defiant behaviors in children. If you have a child who is struggling with defiant behaviors, here are some reasons to participate in our group:
- Connect with other parents who share similar experiences in raising children with defiant behaviors. In this judgment-free zone, you’ll find solace in knowing you’re not alone, and gain valuable insights from others who have walked a similar path.
- Our group is led by Brian Collin, PsyD, who is a trained PMT group facilitator and has also struggled with ADHD and disruptive behaviors as a child. Brian’s unique skillset and expertise provides insight into your child’s mind, so you can best support them.
- Discover powerful strategies and evidence-based techniques to effectively manage defiant behaviors.
- As you progress through the program, you’ll develop improved communication skills and build a stronger emotional connection with your child. Our therapy goes beyond managing behavior; it fosters a loving and supportive family environment.
- The success and failure of the PMT program is dependent on the parents’ dedication to implementing what is discussed in a group at home. We understand the challenges won’t disappear overnight, but we believe in the potential for growth and transformation. With perseverance and the right tools, you’ll be equipped to handle the toughest moments with confidence.